How do I re-download my Rock Band DLC on PlayStation®4?
We strongly recommend you download your legacy content through the PlayStation Store webpage rather than in-game. If you are having difficulty with DLC entitlements in regards to your PlayStation Network ID, please contact Sony Support.
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 and log into your PSN account.
- Under Settings > PlaytStation™Network/Account Management, select “Activate as Your Primary PS4” and choose Activate to set your PlayStation 4 as the ‘Primary PS4’ of the PlayStation Network ID that you originally purchased your legacy Rock Band DLC on.
- Go to store.playstation.com on a web browser.
- Sign into the same PlayStation Network ID.
- Under your PSN ID in the top bar, choose “Download List.”
- Locate your Rock Band content in the list and choose “Download to your PS4” for each item. The songs will download and then install to your console. They will be playable when a pop-up on your PS4 indicates the content is ‘Installed’.
- Certain songs that have been delisted (listed here) are currently unavailable for download. If you’ve already purchased this content, they will be available at a later date.
- All done! Feel free to play the game while songs install; the remaining content will continue to install in the background.