How do I re-download my legacy Rock Band DLC through the in-game Rock Band Music Store?
First and foremost, you will have to re-download each DLC entitlement individually in order to play these tracks in Rock Band 4. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to support batch downloads of DLC content within the either first-party stores or the Rock Band 4 in-game Music Store. If you want your DLC downloaded to your console, you will have to re-download tracks individually.
Check out these videos for a visual walk-through on re-downloading your legacy Rock Band DLC:
- How to Download Legacy Rock Band DLC on Xbox One
- How to Download Legacy Rock Band DLC on PlayStation 4
For anyone having difficulty locating, navigating, or downloading their legacy Rock Band DLC entitlements in the Xbox Live Marketplace, please refer to this FAQ. If you are having difficulty with DLC entitlements in regards to your Xbox Live Gamertag, please contact Xbox support here.
For anyone having difficulty locating, navigating, or downloading their legacy Rock Band DLC entitlements in the PlayStation®Store, please refer to this FAQ. If you are having difficulty with DLC entitlements in regards to your PlayStation®Network ID, please contact PlayStation® support here.
- Boot up your copy of Rock Band 4.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to “Get More Songs”.
- Browse or Search the Rock Band Music Store for your desired content. Songs or packs that you have previously purchased in legacy Rock Band titles and are playable in Rock Band 4 will appear as “Purchased” for Xbox One users, or “Free” for PlayStation®4 users.
- Select the song you wish to re-download.
- You will be prompted to confirm your “purchase” (at no cost to you) for the Rock Band 4 version of your previously purchased content. Continue through the first-party purchase flow to complete your transaction and begin installing / downloading your content. Upon completion of the download, your content should be added to your Music Library automatically.
- If your previously purchased legacy Rock Band DLC is not showing up as “Purchased” or “Free”, please search for the content via the first-party store and attempt to re-download there. For more information, visit this link.
- Repeat step 4 for as much legacy Rock Band DLC as you would like downloaded to your console.
- And that's it! You can now play this content in Rock Band 4!