Intro to Record Run!
You'll find quick answers to the top questions about Record Run here. If you're new to the game, this is a great place to start! For detailed information, please search for your specific question.
- What is Record Run?
- Record Run is a musical runner that creates gameplay from YOUR music!
- How do I play?
- Your goal in Record Run is to get to the end of a song, dodging obstacles and collecting vinyl and power-ups to the beat of your music as you run. Avoid obstacles by swiping left or right to dodge, up to jump, and down to duck under. Collect vinyl and power-ups by running through them Complete missions given in-game for additional bonuses. Swipe exactly on the beat to get the maximum score!
- What devices can the game be played on?
- Record Run is currently available for iOS on iPads (2 and newer) and iPhones (4S and newer). iOS 5 or later is required.
- How much does it cost?
- Record Run is free to download! Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/record-run/id833795526
- Where is Record Run available?
- Record Run is currently available in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Where can I learn more?
- Visit www.recordrun.com for more information!