How do I export Dance Central (1) into Dance Central 2?
Follow these easy steps to consolidate your Dance Central Music library.
- Launch Dance Central 2.
- Make sure you're signed into an Xbox LIVE enabled game profile.
- If you have a 25-digit pre-order code, follow the instructions you received to redeem that code for the 400 point value. If not, make sure you have 400 Microsoft points available in order to purchase the export.
- From the main menu in Dance Central 2, select "Options."
- Select "Redeem Code."
- Enter the 16-digit code from the back of your Dance Central (1) manual.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the Dance Central Import Pack.
- The songs will begin downloading and will automatically be added to your song library upon completion.
As for your Dance Central (1) downloadable content (DLC), these songs will automatically load in Dance Central 2 as soon as you start the game.