How do I re-download select Track Packs into Rock Band 4 for PlayStation 4 (SCEA)?
NOTE: If you did not previously export any the Track Packs below, you will not be able to download this content into Rock Band 4.
Below is a list of currently supported Track Packs for PlayStation 4 users in North America. We will continue to update this list once more content becomes available for re-download.
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band™ Export Pack
- Rock Band™ Twenty Free Track Pack
- The Doors RB3 Free Launch Pack
- Rock Band™ Track Pack Vol. 2
- Track Pack Vol. 3 - Classic Rock
- Rock Band™ Country Track Pack™
- Rock Band™ Metal Track Pack Export
How to Re-Download Track Packs to your PlayStation®4
Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection and are logged into the profile that previously purchased these Track Packs. Only users that previously purchased and exported this content using the same profile within the same console family will be able to export and download it into Rock Band 4.
Via Your Browser
Make sure you are signed-in to the PlayStation®Network with the account you originally purchased the content pack with.
- Locate the desired content pack through the PlayStation Network Store or using the links above.
- If you are entitled, you should see an option to "Add to Cart". Click on the button to see a modal dialog that allows you to "Continue Shopping" or "Show Cart". If you are not entitled to the export pack, the page will display "Not available for purchase."
- Click "Show Cart".
- Confirm the contents of your cart includes the desired content pack. If so, click "Proceed to Checkout".
- You'll see the total cost of purchase of $0.00. Click "Confirm Purchase" and proceed to the next screen.
- You will see an order summary, and should see an option to download your content. Click "Download to PS4".
- Your content should now begin downloading to your PlayStation®4.
Via Your Console
Make sure you are signed-in to the PlayStation®Network with the account you originally purchased the export pack with.
- Go to the PlayStation®Network Store and search for your desired content pack.
- If you are entitled to the pack, you can “Add to Cart”.
- Confirm the contents of your cart includes the desired content pack. If so, select "Proceed to Checkout".
- You'll see the total cost of purchase of $0.00. Select "Confirm Purchase" and proceed to the next screen.
- You will be presented with the list of songs included in the export. You can download each song from here.
- Hooray! You now have your Track Pack content!
You are entitled to Track Pack content above if you previously exported these Track Packs on the same profile within the same console family. Harmonix has no way to reference any personal information stored in your first-party account, as this information is handled exclusively by Sony. If you would like to verify that you are entitled to the desired Track Pack listed above, please check your account’s Purchase History, or contact Sony Customer Support or Microsoft Customer Support for further assistance.