How do I re-download my Rock Band DLC on PlayStation®4?
We strongly recommend you download your legacy content through the PlayStation Store webpage rather than in-game. If you are having difficulty with DLC entitlements in regards to your PlayStation Network ID, please contact Sony Support.
NOTE: Content accessed on the webstore will download to your Primary Console only.
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 and log into your PSN account.
- Under Settings > PlayStation™Network/Account Management, select “Activate as Your Primary PS4” and choose Activate to set your PlayStation 4 as the ‘Primary PS4’ of the PlayStation Network ID that you originally purchased your legacy Rock Band DLC on.
- Go to store.playstation.com on a web browser.
- Sign into the same PlayStation Network ID.
- Under your PSN ID in the top bar, choose 'Download List'.
- Locate your Rock Band content in the list and choose 'Download to your PS4' for each item. The songs will download and then install to your console. They will be playable when a pop-up on your PS4 indicates the content is ‘Installed’.
- All done! Feel free to play the game while songs install; the remaining content will continue to install in the background.
If this does not work for all your content or you would prefer an alternate set of steps, you can do the following.
- Put the name of each missing item in the search bar on store.playstation.com
1. If you cannot remember them all, follow the above steps to access your Download List.
- Download the appropriate item from the search result.
Harmonix has no way to reference any personal information stored in your first-party account, as this information is handled exclusively by Sony. If you would like to verify that you are entitled to any content, please check your account’s Purchase History, or contact Sony Customer Support for further assistance.