How do I re-download my Rock Band DLC on Xbox One?
We have made downloading all your legacy Rock Band DLC easier than ever on Xbox One. We strongly recommend you download your legacy content through the Xbox Dashboard rather than in-game.
- Turn on your Xbox One.
- Sign into the Xbox Live Gamertag that you originally purchased your legacy Rock Band DLC on.
- Navigate to the Rock Band 4 game tile.
- Press Menu and select ‘Manage Game’.
- Scroll to the option labeled ‘Ready to Install’.
- Allow the list to populate (the more songs it can find, the longer it takes), then click ‘Install All’.
- All done! Feel free to play while songs install; the remaining content will continue to install in the background.
Harmonix has no way to reference any personal information stored in your first-party account, as this information is handled exclusively by Microsoft. If you would like to verify that you are entitled to any content, please check your account’s Purchase History or Microsoft Customer Support for further assistance.