How do I export Dance Central to Dance Central 3?
Importing the original Dance Central to Dance Central 3 will cost 400 Microsoft points, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. Then, have the manual handy from the original Dance Central and follow these instructions.
- Launch Dance Central 3.
- Make sure that you are signed in to an Xbox LIVE-enabled gamer profile.
- From the Main Menu in Dance Central 3, select Buy More Songs.
- Select Song Import Offers.
- Select Dance Central Import. Enter the 16-digit code packaged with the original Dance Central. This code is either printed on the back of your manual or on a seperate token card inside the game case. If your manual does not have a code, please contact Microsoft Customer Support for further assistance. Please note that if your manual doesn't have a code because it is a used copy of the game, you will need to purchase a new copy in order to export; each game can only be exported once.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the Dance Central Export Pack.
- The song files will begin downloaded. Once they've downloaded, the songs will automatically install in your Dance Central 3 library.